Located in Seaford, South Australia, R&D Mechanical strives to provide customers with a reliable and quality mechanical service. With fully qualified auto technicians offering many years of experience on all makes & models. From basic servicing and repairs to complex high performance builds and projects. R&D Mechanical is constantly expanding their range of services to their customers and continues to keep up to date with the latest technology.
R&D Mechanical also specializes in Japanese Imports and performance vehicles; providing general maintenance to performance upgrades. From your stock or slightly modified daily driver to your track only beast, R&D can help you every step of the way to achieve your goals and dreams.
**NEW CAR ‘WARRANTY SAFE’ LOGBOOK SERVICING AVAILABLE HERE** – contact us for a quote.
For all our photos and updates, please like our Facebook page.
Available services & repairs
- Logbook servicing and general maintenance
- Major services, timing belts etc.
- Diagnostics and repairs
- Engine repairs, upgrades and replacements
- Brake repairs, upgrades and replacements
- Steering & suspension repairs, upgrades and replacements
- Cooling system repairs, upgrades and replacements
- Transmission/gearbox/diff servicing and replacements
- Exhaust upgrades and replacements
- Engine management upgrades
- Engine and transmission/gearbox conversions
- Performance upgrades and modifications
- Intercooler, trans cooler and oil cooler upgrades
- Flywheel & brake machining
- Pre purchase & end of warranty inspections
- Race/track car preparation
- Parts sourcing, genuine and aftermarket (new & used)
What we work on
- All makes and models – new & used
- Japanese and performance vehicles
- Turbocharged, supercharged, V8 etc.
- 4×4’s and diesels
R&D Mechanical Location: 6/16 Farrow Cct, Seaford SA – Conveniently situated at the end of the Southern Expressway, only 4 minutes from the Seaford Central Shopping centre and Seaford train station.
R&D Mechanical has a “No undisclosed ‘extra’ cost, no hidden fees and no unnecessary repairs” policy. All repairs will be thoroughly discussed and updated.